*Working on Four Mid size project from Cincinnati * Working on a prestigious project from Florida * Working on a Mid size job from Maryland * Working on Three Big sized job from Saudi Arabia * Bagged Two BIM job from Cincinnati* Bagged a new job from Saudi Arabia * Bidding on a Large project from UAE.*
BIM Services for Designers
When revolution calls for new thoughts, we transfer the concept design of mechanical, plumbing, electrical services in construction industry to the next level by design validation & its implementation in 3D modeling along with co-ordination, 4Dsimulation, Design review and validation, data information in a collaborative environment along with relevant Architectural and Structural Services.
We do also offer a whole new array of diverse service to the industry catering from Architects to Contractors, Designers to Executors.
Steps In MEP Design with BIM
- Assigning Real Time Parameters to Each Entity
- Defining Geo-Technical & Material Properties
- Design Analysis
- Validation of Inputs
- Design Iterations (If necessary)
- Modeling of Building Components and Services
- Clash Detection & Resolution
- Optimization of the layouts
- Constructability & Aesthetic Review
- Value Addition & Cost Optimization
- Generate Technical schedules & BOM
- Generate Floor plans, Schematics, Enlarged plans and Section.
- Design Documentation
BIM WORKFLOW DESIGN PROCESS
Design Development Using BIM - Mechanical (HVAC)
Heat Load Analysis
- HVAC Heat load analysis can be carried out using BIM
considering parameters like:Properties of MaterialType of BuildingAvailable Closed Architectural SpaceDesign OccupancyBuilding OrientationThe loads consist of:Specific latent heat load (keeping in mind the Fresh Air requirement)Design Lighting loadEquipment loadResult is useful for initial design of system.